Header

Header

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

©Lesley Breen Withrow

(The front and back of my well-received fall postcard mailer that 
my agent send out to children's book publishers)

Well, 2013 has been an incredible year for me. In February I started working at The Gift Wrap Company, designing amazing patterns and products like: wrapping paper, gift bags, journals, stickers, kids activities books and more. A real dream job. In 2013 I also became a part of Chris Tugeau's wonderful children's book art agency. This fall I was thrilled to get such a wonderful response to my postcard mailing to publishers and I am happy to announce that I am working on my first trade children's book! (more about it in the future). So many of my dreams have become a reality this year. I'm looking forward to what's next. Happy 2014 everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment